Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
Things move fast in the world of insolvency. Decisive steps need to be taken to ensure that your interests are protected.
Our Corporate Recovery & Insolvency team combines in-depth knowledge with strategic thinking, to earn a reputation to match that of any big city centre law practice. Our clients range from insolvency practitioners, to directors and shareholders, and creditors. They trust us to provide authoritative advice. They trust us to see through the detail and find pragmatic and cost effective solutions.
We are able to advise on all formal and informal insolvency procedures including:
- Administrative receiverships
- Business restructuring
- Company voluntary arrangements (CVAs)
- Creditors’ rights on insolvency
- Director disqualification proceedings
- Directors’ duties and liability on insolvency
- Fraudulent and wrongful trading
- Individual voluntary arrangements (IVAs)
- Investigations by insolvency practitioners into antecedent transactions
- LPA and fixed charge receiverships
- Retention of title claims
- Security reviews and enforcement
We offer a number of funding options, including conditional-fee agreements with flexible terms, depending on the nature of the work to be carried out.